Welcome and Hello!!!
Thank you for visiting my new blog.
My name is Michelle Rinaldi and I am a licensed Realtor in the state of Florida.
I wanted to start a blog and let you know about the real estate market and all about life as a Realtor!!! Two exciting topics... visit daily and you will agree!Here's the Reader's Digest version of my life so far:
-
**Born in Queens, NY but grew up in Rockland County
**Moved to South Florida, where I plan to stay!
I graduated from SUNY Oswego with an honors degree in Communications and worked in finance mostly until I decided to start a new career in real estate.
Recently at a Woman's Business 2 Business seminar I learned that generally people will only read 7 lines of information at a time and then tune out so I'm at my max... Enjoy the blog!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment