The Big Heart Brigade of the Treasure Coast is a 100% volunteer organization and has no paid administrators or board members. Every dollar that is raised goes directly back into the community, thereby maximizing the impact of every dollar. This year we are working to prepare 100,000 meals to give away to those who possibly would not have a meal on Thanksgiving.
Ella & I waiting to find out what station we will be working at first.
Ella waiting to start working the turkey gravy station
Paul opening huge barrels of turkey gravy
Ella and I working hard
Daddy & Ella working hard
Preparing the turkey gravy
Ella & I making Thanksgiving Day placemats
Ella & I getting ready to start assembling Thanksgiving Day dinners
Thank you to everyone who came out today to give their time in order to make someone else's Thanksgiving special!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment