Monday, January 7, 2013

The Worst Day... I Thought!

Had the worst day... My daughter Ella cried all morning not wanting to go to school, my car thought I was stealing it and wouldn't start, as I pulled into Ella's school she throws up, I bring her into the school office only to find out there is no school today, I'm late to my 9:00am meeting and two hours later I lock my keys in the car while getting gas and have to wait over an hour for AAA to show up... but ...while waiting at the gas station starving and so irritated I grab the New York Post and read the cover artice... it's about a family whose nanny killed two of their three children on the Upper West Side and how they are making the most of their life trying to survive. I realized then I was not having a bad day and I became thankful for the day I was having.

No comments:

Post a Comment